Friday, March 2, 2012

Lady Gaga: KIIS FM's 2011 Jingle Ball Headliner

Bringing her artistic talents to the 2011 rendition of the holiday event, Lady Gaga is set to headlines KIIS FM's annual Jingle Ball concert this December 3rd. Held at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE, the Mother Monster will spearhead what is sure to be a crop of memorable performances from an impressive vocal lineup. On top of Gaga's offering, Internet sensation Karmin, as well as David Guetta, Gym Class Heroes, Sean Paul, Flo Rida, Taio Cruz and Big Time Rush, are all scheduled to take the stage for the musical affair. Tickets for the Jingle Ball are available exclusively for the station's Club VIP's on Friday, November 4th at 10 a.m., with the remainder going on-sale to the public the following day at 10 a.m.

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE


I think when Lady Gaga perform on stage at her concert really bring out the real her from what people say that she's crazy or anything. But when I look at the other artist that wear their clothes it's jus like any other artist out they wear the same clothes that the other singer's wear, but the director change it up so it don't look like they wearing the same clothes that they be wearing. Lady Gaga get her clothes made and the other singer's can't say oh she be wearing the same clothes that she be wearing in her videos because, she don't all her clothes are different and so is Lady Gaga she's different she don't want to be like these other singer's that's why she call herself Mother of Monster's and that's why she call her fan's that love her song's and love her Monster's. I look up to Lady Gaga I want to be like her one day but I want her to see that I'm her idol to show her that she stolen my heart with her songs okay I didn't like one of her songs but when I listen to it I say "Wow I Can't Believe That I Didn't Like This Song It's Really Good." I know everybody live onces but if Lady Gaga lived to see me on t.v one day I would make the video for her because she means so much to me but god for bib if Lady Gaga would of died to day I would be so heart broken because she put so much smiles on her fan's faces that it would put them in a different postions like damn we just lost one of our favorite singer that's would be crazy. At the end of the day I don't care what people say I would always love Lady Gaga and i don't care if she don't know me from a bullet in the wall I know one day I would make her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment