Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chris Brown: Rihanna Assault Was A Mishap

Opening up about his infamous assault on ex-girlfriend Rihanna, Chris Brown says he's ready to move past it. The 21-year-old singer had been dealing with the fallout since his headline making February 2009 attack on the Barbadian beauty. But, Brown is hoping that since his new album "F.A.M.E", which stands for "Forgiving All My Enemies," has been well received - it seems as though the public might be ready to forgive him and accept him as an artist, once more. When talking to press, Chris said the about moving forward, "The last two years, everybody dissed me. But my fans were so dedicated. The way I look at it is, you can't walk around mad, because then you just prove everybody right that you're an angry person



I think people shouldn't judge other people just for one little mistake. But, I see where Chris Brown is coming from I know deep down inside he ain't mean to assault Rihanna at all. I guess Chris Brown wasn't thinking at the time and he hit her but, she fought back I'm not sticking up for him because, at the end of the day he don't even know me. Everybody makes mistakes and I know for a fact people get into trouble and have their days but it's not good to be fighting the one that you love. If your lover don't want to be with you and they want to move on let them it's not your fault that they want to see other people like it life you only live onces and when they see that the person they had let go they going to want them back. But Chris Brown don't want to be the enemy he just don't want everybody judging him for something he did in 2009. He want everyone to forgive him that's all Rihanna, I bet she for gave him she didn't want everybody to hate Chris Brown, or treat him different she still love him no matter what happened between them. How do i know because, they got a new song out together and to me when i listen to the song I say to myself "I Think They Are Happy Again" and "They Are Going To Get Back Together." But all I got to say I hope they don't do anything to hurt each other no more.


For More Info About Chris Brown CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment